What do you want more of from the BHB?

BHB Community,

We know you’re as passionate about this blog as we are, and we believe that passion is what makes this blog so special. With that in mind, we want you to have a say in the way we do things here, because as the readers, you deserve to see the content you want!

So, what would you like to see from the Boston Hockey Blog this season? More of anything? Less of anything? Any fresh ideas we should consider? We can’t promise that we’ll be able to meet all of your suggestions, but we definitely want to do everything we can to adapt the blog to what you as the reader would like it to be.

Thanks for the feedback! It’s going to be a great year.

Brady

1. I would like (1) postgame interviews that we can watch and (2) midweek discussions with Albie … particularly with regard to getting information on the health status of injured players and their availability for the upcoming weekend (not to jinx us … but we all know that seems to happen). Thanks for asking.

2. If you guys could do tweets from practice and updates that way, it would be dope

3. I was asked this question, maybe u can help me out will the away games be on terrier tv or moat likely u have to stream the other teams feed just curious … I personally will be at every away game per usual… Go bu.. Saturday can’t come fast enough..

• Good question Rui. From my understanding, there will always be the usual radio broadcast with Bernie and Co. available online through the BU Athletics site. As for video streams, away Hockey East games will be on their new streaming site, while other games will most likely be covered by other outlets – for example, the Union game should be shown through ESPN+, because they cover the ECAC. I hope this helps – looking forward to seeing you on the road!

4. Brady you and your fellow writers do a great job. I look forward to reading stories on the hockey program I care so much for keep up the good work.🐾

5. sonofcaesarcarlaci

I would like to see the line charts for each team posted before the game when possible. You had been doing it for Bu but have not for the opposition as much. This is a great help to enjoy a game as I am now far away and can’t get to games like I did for so many years As I have said I go on the blog and listen to Bernie on another tab on my computer. Really enjoy your work as I know you are not compensated for it and it is a labor of love. Thanx from all of us alums.

• Thank you for your kind words SOCC. Good idea on the opponent line charts! That’s a super easy thing we can do. Stay tuned for those on our Twitter 🙂