Live Blog: BU @ UVM, 2/23 at 7pm

Join here!

After last night’s overtime win via a Chad Krys empty net goal in the final minute, BU will look to make it a series sweep over the Catamounts as they return to UVM’s Gutterson Fieldhouse tonight for the second game of the weekend set.

With the victory last night, BU jumped into a two-way tie for fifth position in the Hockey East with the University of Maine on 22 points each. The Terriers are now just two points away from Providence, who hold the final position to host a playoff game.

On the other side, ninth-place Vermont needed a win last night to keep their playoff hopes alive. However, despite the heroic efforts of junior keeper Stefanos Lekkas between the pipes, the game was lost, and so was UVM’s postseason bid.

Can the Terriers make it a weekend sweep of UVM, and continue their run up the Hockey East standings? Join our live blog to get minute-by-minute updates of all the action, and talk BU hockey throughout the game. Coverage starts at 6:50!

1. Great weekend sweep on the road is a tough task no matter who opponent is first of all . good overall effort Jake was solid all weekend 48 out of 49 saves… Keep it going boys.. Go BU .. Also great job by friends of Hockey alumni etc who set that pregame event great job very good turnout.. Good job to all involved..