Plan for the Blog during the “offseason”

Being as the season ended Sunday, Matt thought it would be fair to tell what you should expect over the course of the next few months.

There will be a weekly “Top 10” lists of various categories which have been decided him, Liam and Nikki. There will be updates on which players leave early, such as junior forward and assistant captain Jordan Greenway (there will be more on him within the next few days), updates on how former Terriers did during the NHL season, a look at next year’s team and much more.

The blog will be adding another writer so keep looking out for that.

Matt does plan on sitting down with Coach Quinn shortly for an end of the season breakdown.

If you have any other ideas for stories please email Matt at mattmart@bu.edu.

1. Matt this sounds great. Thanks for all your hard work. Love hearing about the best hockey program in the country.🐾

2. Son of Caesar carlaci

Keep up the good work. I can never get enough of BU Hockey.

3. Matt,

my only suggestion is that if you interview any players now or in the future, can you keep the questions focussed on hockey and NOT ask questions like: what is your favorite pregame meal etc.

otherwise i think you and the staff are doing a great job. i love this site and look forward to reading your upcoming observations. thank you for taking the time to read my comment. GoBU

4. Matt,
    I think a lot of fans are interested in not just the hockey questions. Your audience spreads far and wide, male and female and young and old. Its nice to see who the players are as people!
    Thanks for the great work!
    Suggestion: they used to upload the coach’s press conference right here on the blog. IS that possible for next year?