Live Blog: BU vs. Minnesota State (Game 2)

The No. 2 Boston University men’s hockey team will take on Minnesota State University for the second night in a row at Agganis Arena. The matchup will begin at 7 p.m. and the Terriers will look to avenge last night’s 6-3 loss. In case you missed them, here are our recap and our sider on the team’s defense from last night. Follow along on our live blog below:

Live Blog BU vs. Minnesota State (Game 2)

1. Is anyone else having a problem finding the game on Terrier TV?

• click on Terrier TV,and it will bring you to a website -STADIUM.I watched the games on my Smart TV,great picture,But our Terriers looked awful…..that will change.

2. I cant find it either

3. Thanks for letting me know, Sean. I hope this problem resolves before the end of the game.

4. Regarding that defective game video link: As they say, everything happens for a reason. 🙁

5. what a disaster!

6. Very disappointed! Congrats to former Terrier Connor LaCouvee (who was in goal on Friday).

7. Very tough weekend of hockey. Not the first time I have seen this. BU is a mature team off the ice but like coach said in his post game interview they are playing men and they need to play like it. I take a lot of comfort in listening to coach this is a good talented group who will pick up the college game. One thing I was impressed with in game two was melanson Olson and curry line. They were physical and set the tone. Keep being positive people things will get better. Let’s go bu is it Friday yet??