Live Blog: BU hosts UNH at Agganis Arena

The No. 4 Boston University men’s hockey team is back in action Friday night, hosting the University of New Hampshire at Agganis Arena.

Puck drop is set for 6:05 p.m. and the game will be broadcast nationally on the American Sports Network.

We’ll be live for all the game’s action, so follow along via our live blog below!

Live Blog BU vs. UNH – Agganis Arena

BU Lines

1. It’s just flat out bizarre how BC is right on the cusp of falling out of the Pairwise top-16 but they’re still comfortably in first place in Hockey East … ROFL.

2. When the game started I was like here we go again…looking slow, not hungry…then 2nd and 3rd periods were much better. Jake was not sharp last night, at all. 2 VERY soft goals, which is highly unusual for him. Let’s hope it all comes back together tonight!!

3. B.C. is experiencing the same problems the Terriers have had for years after a banner season. They had too many early departures last season and their lack of depth and inexperience are catching up with them. They started very well due to a soft schedule and are still in first place due to that but are starting to struggle even again Hockey East opponents. Not their 3 losses to the Terriers, one to Merrimack recently and their non league records is poor as well.