From The FreeP: BU drops second game to Denver

The Terriers dropped their second game against Denver, 3-1, this past weekend. Jonathan wrote up a quick recap of the game over on The Daily Free Press, so check it out when you get a chance.

BU now returns home with a 1-2 record, and Sacred Heart and Quinnipiac come to Agganis Arena on Friday and Saturday night, respectively.

This early-season stretch could be a big swing for coach Quinn’s team, as they’ll look to shake off a disappointing time in Colorado. ICYMI, here’s Nick’s recap of the Friday night loss, in which BU lost 4-3.

1. Son of Caesar Carlaci

Kind of upset that we can not score with this group. I said last year the the lack of upperclassmen could hurt this team. There is, it would seem, a lack of on ice presence. I have down graded my expectations. I am sad.

2. This team will be fine. They have a ton of talent good leadership and the best coaches in college hockey. With all that said they are the second youngest team in college hockey. It will take time for this team to learn how to win. Friday night the team did a lot of puck watching which got them in penalty trouble Saturday they played ok just made a few mistakes that hurt them. They could have easily won that game Saturday. It is important for this team to stay out of the box. We took two losses to a very good team in Denver. This team will score goals just have patience enjoy the ride this is a special team filled with great kids and skilled hockey players. ?

3. Right on Colin! Son of Cesar, lets not get hysterical here….keep your expectations right where they were!

4. Son of Cesar should take over the program,he knows so much about hockey!!!