From the FreeP: The 2016-17 Hockey Preview Issue is here!

At last, the annual Hockey Preview Issue is out! We have some great content on the team this season, and are looking forward to you guys checking it out. Here are the links to each feature in the issue!

1. Terriers welcome talented incoming class, look to bounce back from last season
  2. Terriers at last, Bellows, Fabbro and Keller look to cherish college hockey experience
  3. Somerby looks to guide young team to a title in final season
  4. Injury free, Nikolas Olsson appreciating life, role as BU hockey assistant captain
  5. Sophomores Greenway and McAvoy, with winning pedigree, look to lead BU to new heights
  6. 20 Questions: Brien Diffley and Brandon Hickey talk rats, team style and Coldplay
  7. The Blue Line: Is BU hockey better than it was the last time?
  8. No. 4 men’s hockey prepares for U.S. NDTP exhibition, Colgate season-opener
  9. With new complexion, BU women’s hockey looks to secure defense in 2016-17
  10. Coomey, Lachapelle reflect on BU hockey memories, close bonds as assistant coaches

You can also pick up a print copy of the issue in several locations scattered about BU campus. If you’re not around BU campus, you can view the PDF of the print edition here.

Thanks as always for your support, and we hope you enjoy the issue this year!

1. Thanks for a wonderful preview! I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing volume issues with the coverage of tonight’s Campus Insiders video streaming coverage? I find it to be quite low … even when I max out my speakers. Otherwise, it’s fine and I appreciate that it’s free of charge.

2. I did too Glenn. Free was nice but found the picture quality to be jumpy as well. My screen froze s few times.
    Anyway, this team looks so good!

3. Will you guys do what the freep did last year? Taking a video of the post game press conference?

• Tom,

We’re still working out the kinks and figuring out how to best run the men’s hockey beat with just two writers. As of now, you can count on the live blog, normal game articles, features, occasional commentary and social media updates.

– Jonathan