Listen to the Boston Hockey Pod!

Hello hello, everyone! I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Friday afternoon before a BU-hockey-filled weekend. We recorded a podcast last night that included our thoughts on some of the recent happenings with the team and answered a couple of questions that were submitted to us as well (which you can all do for our next one if you’d like).

So if you’ve got a spare 20 minutes and want to hear Sarah, Andrew and me talk hockey, just press the play button below, turn up your sound and enjoy! Feel free to comment with your reactions or with more questions and let us know what you think.

Thanks so much!

1. I enjoyed listening to your conversation but you missed a key topic. Who’s the number one goalie? the next time McGuire needs a rest put in the walk on. Lacouvee is very weak

2. Very nice to listen to you guys. Will this be a regular feature?

3. Very good Sarah. So, will there always be a window of time when we can post questions that we’d like addressed in that podcast?

• Sarah Kirkpatrick

We’re still figuring it all out, but let’s say we can put up a specific post on Wednesdays asking for questions. We’ll be recording on Thursday afternoons after we talk to Coach Quinn.

4. Thank you for the podcast. As a BU men’s ice hockey season tickets holder I enjoyed listening to a discussion on the team, player performance, and season results thus far.

David

5. Like the idea. Hope it goes well.

Question: The second night of the beanpot…first game is a ‘wake’. Two clubs hating to be there, and only family and girlfriends attending.
    Why not have the woman’s final then. Some excitement, and the women show off their enjoyable to watch product.
    I’ve asked the AD via email…no response.

Your reaction?