Help the Freep get to St. Paul

To all of our followers,

We greatly appreciate your support all season long as we have done our best to cover this team. As many of you know, we are student journalists who do our best to provide you with the most thorough coverage of BU hockey as possible. We do not get paid for any of our work, and as such, we have to pay for all of our travel expenses throughout the season out of our own pockets. The Daily Free Press is not affiliated or funded by Boston University. All three of us are currently planning on going to St. Paul to cover BU in the NCAA Tournament as we have been doing all year, but travel, especially at the last minute, is very expensive. We are trying to pay for this trip to St. Paul on our own, but any financial help we can get would be much appreciated. We are hoping to keep the trip to about $750 per person with flights, food and transportation within St. Paul. One of our parents is helping us with the hotel. For anyone interested in donating, please contribute via the PayPal button at the top of the column on the right-hand side of the blog. If there is any extra money at the end of the St. Paul trip, it will go toward a possible trip to Tampa Bay for the Frozen Four or to The Daily Free Press if BU does not make it to the Frozen Four.

Again, thank you all for your support this season. It has made our job covering BU hockey that much more enjoyable.

Sincerely,
The Boston Hockey Blog