Ross Gaudet recovering from hip surgery

By Arielle Aronson/DFP Staff

Redshirt sophomore forward Ross Gaudet will be spending some time on crutches for the immediate future. Gaudet underwent postseason hip surgery and is in the early stages of the recovery process. There is no definite timetable at the moment for Gaudet’s recovery.

The Burlington native saw a decrease in his production this season, tallying seven points on two goals and five assists. Gaudet totaled 12 points on 10 goals and two assists through the 2009-10 season.

1. Hope Ross heals well. Does anyone know exactly what was wrong that required surgery? What is the prognosis?

2. He’s useless anyways. No big loss.

3. When he’s healthy, he’s a decent player!

4. He hustles and is a decent to good center. I think he should move up based upon how poorly our other centers did. I would also move up Rosen to third line center as well. He has more skill and hustle than the other big name guys. Hopefully JP will learn from this poor season and look around for changes that need to be made.

5. Will any other BC players be leaving school early?

6. sophomore Defenseman Samuelson left today for a three year deal with the Penguins and the Rangers want Kreider to reconsider his decision to stay at BC announced by York yesterday.

7. He needs to heal and play again. Hip surgery will take some time. Thanks for the update. Was looking info about depuy asr hip replacement recall, landed on your blog.