With all the games completed, we now know the 16 teams that will make the NCAA Tournament. Every other college hockey web site is attempting to predict what the bracket will look like, so I figured I’d take a stab at it myself. Here’s what I have:
Ft. Wayne, Ind.
(1) Miami vs. (16) Alabama-Huntsville
(8) Bemidji State vs. (9) Yale
(2) Denver vs. (15) RIT
(7) Cornell vs. (10) Northern Michigan
St. Paul, Minn.
(3) Wisconsin vs. (14) Vermont
(6) St. Cloud State vs. (12) Michigan
(4) Boston College vs. (13) Alaska
(5) North Dakota vs. (11) New Hampshire
We’ll see how close I come tomorrow at 11:30 a.m. when the field is announced on ESPN2.