BU Frozen Fenway Jerseys

Here’s a quick look at the Terriers Frozen Fenway jerseys. Scroll down for the live blog

1. can you buy those jerseys?

2. Pretty sweet; definitely would like to get one of those…

3. The jerseys will not be for sale, and there will be no replicas made, according to Parker. The players will get to keep their respective jerseys, and those will be the only ones made to look like this.

4. Regarding above comment … what a missed opportunity by Bauer/Nike to capitalize on the uniqueness of the event and the jersey. I am not even a BU fan but I was ready to doll out some cash to get one of those jerseys. The details are great. I’m bummed there is no way to get one.

5. The only Boston team I root for is the BU Terriers and loved the combination with the Red Sox font and Sox/ Skates. Maybe eventually someone will wake up and realize this jersey is a cash cow. Hopefully sooner than later…

6. I agree. I myself was willing to pay whatever the price was for one yesterday! If they did remake those jersey’s for the public they would be one of the hottest items in town, they would need to do it within the next month while the hype is still there. It would be impossible to keep them on the shelf! Create enough buzz and maybe they would…

7. Same here. Not even a Boston U fan, but a big hockey fan who would love to have one of these for it’s uniqueness. One of the coolest jerseys ever.

8. The minute I saw this jersey it was a must have for me, I wanted to buy this for my son. I can not belive they are not selling it, the details are unreal..Such a missed opportunity!!

9. I agree with everyone else here. I’m a Maine black bears fan, from Maine but I’m in the Army. I’d wear that jersey with pride cuz everyone would think it was just a Red Sox hockey jersey. Someone will eventually wake up and put that jersey out for sale.

10. Agreed, I can’t believe that they are not for sale! I would easily pick up 3.. Huge miss

11. I agree with everyone. I am from KC and a huge BU and Res Sox fan. Would have paid whatever to buy one of those jersey’s.

12. They’re probably not selling them because of licensing issues. They’re using the Red Sox font and logo (modified) and might have just oggten permission for the 1 time use. Or maybe they didn’t want to pay any licensing fees to reproduce them but they sure missed a golden opportunity to sell a ton of them. I want one too!

13. wow, when i saw the jersey i wanted one also, stupid, stupid, stupid for not selling these, I’m a UMAINE fan and would still rock it.

14. Im a UNH fan and I would love to get a BU/Frozen Fenway jersey. They should find a way to sell them.

15. Iam a Northeastern grad and i wouldnt be caught dead in a BU hockey jersey. But these jerseys are special and iam a red sox fan. I like the jersey that BU wore that night. They should make them available for fans to buy. I would have got one

16. i’d buy this jersey in a heartbeat if it was available (bu alum) – and i’m a yankees fan.

i beat the previous poster nailed it though – licensing issues with the red sox logos.

17. Golden Opportunity missed. Best jersey of all the Frozen Fenway events-pro or amateur. I’m not a BU fan, but this jersey is awesome.

18. those are sick. i am so bummed that they are not selling those. i would pay any amount for those jerseys. i do not get why they will not just sell those and make some cash. i love BU and have a jersey myself but wouls love to get another like that,

19. I just stumbled across these above posts…..I have good news….. the Fenway Park Jerseys can be purchased….. I am putting up a special link to see the specific BU Fenway Park jerseys that we can get for you at dropshipjerseys dot com and then contact via email for pricing and more information. They are authentic Bauer Jerseys, with sewn-on logos, numbers and patches, fight strap etc……

20. They are now sold at Agganis Arena during games.