The selection show is over and the bracket is set for the 2015 NCAA Tournament. For the third time this season, the Boston University men’s hockey team will play in the state of New Hampshire.
The Terriers were given the No. 3 seed overall and the top spot in the Northeast Regional that will be played in Manchester, New Hampshire. BU will face Yale University on March 27 at 2:00 p.m. in the first game. Although they haven’t played Yale, the Terriers are 3-2-1 against ECAC opponents this season.
Along with BU, Hockey East schools Boston College and Providence College are among the 16-team field. The other No. 1 seeds include Minnesota State University Mankato (the overall top seed), Miami University and the University of North Dakota.
Here is what the full bracket looks like:
Northeast Regional (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- No. 1 Boston University vs. No. 4 Yale University, March 27 at 2:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- No. 2 University of Minnesota Duluth vs. No. 3 University of Minnesota, March 27 at 5:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
East Regional (Providence, Rhode Island)
- No. 1 Miami University vs. No. 4 Providence College, March 28 at 6:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
- No. 2 University of Denver vs. No. 3 Boston College, March 28 at 3:00 p.m. (ESPN2)
Midwest Regional (South Bend, Indiana)
- No. 1 Minnesota State University Mankato vs. Rochester Institute of Technology, March 28 at 4:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- No. 2 University of Nebraska Omaha vs. No. 3 Harvard University, March 28 at 7:30 p.m. (ESPN3)
West Regional (Fargo, North Dakota)
- No. 1 University of North Dakota vs. No. 4 Quinnipiac University, March 27 at 8:00 p.m. (ESPNU)
- No. 2 Michigan Tech University vs. No. 3 St. Cloud State University, March 27 at 4:30 p.m. (ESPN3)