No. 13/14 Terriers look to jell in tough weekend in Michigan

By Kevin Dillon/DFP Staff
The No. 13/14 Boston University men’s hockey team has handled its first two weekends at home well, but the Terriers and head coach David Quinn will face their first road test of the season with a trip to Michigan. The Terriers will take on No. 4 University of Michigan Friday night in Ann Arbor before traveling to East Lansing for a game against Michigan State University.
For Quinn, taking a trip to face the Wolverines (3-0-1) in Yost Ice Arena will be an interesting challenge for a BU (3-1) team that relies heavily on underclassmen.

“It’s as loud and enthusiastic a venue as there is in college hockey and it will be a test for us,” Quinn said. “It is going to be interesting to see how our eight freshmen respond to this environment. They have never played in an environment like this before. It is going to be a true test for us.”

1. Just fore the record, Michigan has more freshman than we do. So do BC and Northeastern.

2. Interesting DQ is already making excuses by citing the freshman on the team…AGAIN! Coach Parker would never sink as low as DQ is doing.

• What’s with you guys? Give David a chance to build his team. Every coach gets 3 years to do that. You have barely given him 3 games. Obviously, you have an agenda you are not disclosing.

3. Is Kelley playing or is he still hurt? DQ can never be too careful when it’s a serious concussion.