A note from your Boston Hockey Blog writers, and various links and notes

To all of our readers:

We wanted to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude for your support and readership this season. Student journalism is sometimes a grueling task, but to produce content for an eager audience is something very few students have the opportunity to do, and we’re extremely grateful for all of you.

Conor will be graduating in May, but Andrew and I will return next season to cover the team. We’ll be joined next year by current Daily Free Press sports editor Judy Cohen, who has a great hockey mind and has followed BU for a long time. We’re excited to add her to the crew.

Below, we have links to all of our coverage from the national championship game and other relevant news. We’ll continue to post what we’re sure will be many stories in the coming weeks, when captains are announced, and as departures and new recruits potentially roll in.

It has been our absolute pleasure to cover BU hockey this season, to tell the stories of this team and to provide our readers with the best coverage possible. We’re excited for what the future holds, and are looking forward to continuing to provide you all with the best coverage possible. As always, suggestions are welcome for what you’d like to see in the future.

All best,
Sarah, Conor and Andrew

-Conor’s recap.

-Andrew’s piece on Anthony Moccia and Matt O’Connor.

-My piece on Cason Hohmann, who didn’t want to take off that jersey.

-Another piece of mine, this one on Evan Rodrigues.

-Andrew’s blog post on all of the firsts in the national championship game — but not necessarily the firsts that BU wanted.

Photos from the game, taken by the lovely Maya Devereaux.

-Jack Eichel will play for Team USA in the 2015 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championships.

1. Friend_of_BU_Hockey

Thank you Sarah, Conor and Andrew for your excellent work throughout the season. I hope covering the team was an incredibly fun experience for you.

Conor – Best wishes for future success; Sarah and Andrew – I look forward to your continued excellent work next season, and hope the team provides many more special moments for you to cover.

2. Thank you for the kind words, it truly means a lot! We all had a great time covering the team this season and as always, we thank you for the support!

3. Thank you for the great reporting this season

4. Thanks so much to Sarah, Conor and Andrew! Your journalistic contributions added a lot to my experience as a BU Hockey fan. I hope to meet y’all on Friday evening.

5. GREAT job!! Always looked forward to the articles!
    Good luck Conor!

6. Great job people. Hope you land great jobs in the future.

7. That’s great Sarah! It will be a spectacular evening. This will be my third FOH Banquet … or as I call it “The BU Hockey Oscars”.

8. Great job all. Conor, good luck in your future. Next season awaits with more witty banter from Glenn and Walter. Go Terriers!!!

9. Thanks WCjeans! Enjoy the off-season.

10. Hey Sarah! Do you know anyone else who’d like to go to the banquet but doesn’t have a ticket? My date just cancelled. 🙁 I bought two tickets. Anyone else on this site want to join me?

11. I was able to get a refund on that ticket … so never mind.

12. Thany you so much. Looking forward to next year. Be well over the summer and good luck Conor.